Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I will soon be discovering where I’m going to be placed for the spring semester of 2019. What I want out of a cooperating center is a teacher that will communicate well with me and my advisor. I also want a center where all of the teaching staff will accept me and treat me as if I am an actual teacher there. I want a school that is smaller in size and that has smaller class sizes, so that way each student gets very individualized attention. I want a center with a teacher that is willing to give me constructive criticisms and positive feedback anytime they feel necessary. I hope that I can find a center where I can allow my knowledge of Environmental resources to thrive. I also hope that my center will allow me to grow in areas of content that I am not strong in, like Agriculture Mechanics. šŸ˜€

1 comment:

  1. Rachel.

    Who were the three @TeachAgPSU Alums you contacted for this assignment?

    ReplyDelete